Our plugin allows you to quickly and easily add a BUY.BOX widget to your blog. Below you will find information on the installation and operation of the plugin.
- Log in to the administration panel of your WordPress.
- Go to the Plugins tab and click Add new.
- Enter "BUY.BOX" in the search engine and search for our plugin.
- Click Install.
You can also download the plug-in here.
- After running the plugin, you need to associate it with your website (advertising space).
- First check the ID of your widget. You can find them in the Publisher’s Panel in the BUY.BOX tab.
- Then find the BUY.BOX tab in the WordPress Admin panel Settings.
- Enter the appropriate values in the widget ID field.
- Optionally, you can disable jQuery downloads.
- Finally, click Save changes.
- After starting the plugin, you will find our icon in the entries in the content editing window.
- Place the cursor in the place where you want to insert BUY.BOX and click the plugin icon.
- Select the appropriate option from the drop-down menu and enter the required data.
- You can insert any number of BUY.BOXes in one entry or on one page.
- After publishing, BUY.BOX will be added to the entry or page.